Monday, May 28, 2007

Camping Memorial Day Weekend



I got to go camping with the girls. They took me up on top of a play structure (I don't think Laura was too thrilled with her girls climbing up so high). I also got to play in the camper quite a bit and to go exploring. They said they found places at the campground that they never saw the year before. Food was good although I didn't have any. It was really cold the first night, but then they got the heater turned on for the second night. It rained a little Saturday, but otherwise it was quite nice considering the original forecasts. We had a fire each night which was fun. The girls all got glowsticks, too. Lots of fun. Maybe they'll take me with them on another camping trip. The girls had pony rides, train rides, a wagon ride, went swimming, and loved playing on the playground equipment. I think Jessica and Emma found a friend and had a water balloon fight. Anna missed out. She's the youngest. But her mom took her to the store and bought her a little toy and an ice cream cone.








No comments: